TỔ HỢP CÔNG NGHỆ GIÁO DỤC TOPICA
About the job Senior UI/UX designer
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
At Topica, we’ve built a new technology platform to support all of our products. We call it the Unified Learning Platform. This platform allows our learners (what we call our customers) to access our content as a mobile-first responsive web app, on both iOS and Android.
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
In your role you will be helping us with:
– Designing unique experiences for our learners across the mobile and desktop web, iOS, and Android
– Partnering with our Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape new features with our learners in mind
– Partnering with Product Engineering to help deliver those features to production.
What will you do?
Within one month you will:
– Learn about Topica, our products, and our goals. You’ll be on your way to helping us achieve those goals
– Meet other Topicans and start to build relationships across the Product Management and Engineering teams
– Gain an understanding of our current design patterns and the tools we use including Figma to design high fidelity interactive designs that our engineers can build
– J oin the weekly Product Management meetings and start to add your experience and knowledge to our discussions
– Help us apply existing design patterns to small enhancements for both web and mobile features that are already in progress
– Start to build a relationship with our marketing team to help ensure consistency across their marketing materials and our user experience
– Communicating in English because our teams work across Vietnam, Thailand, and India.
Within three months, you will:
– Help us shape our future product roadmap to ensure we build delightful user experiences
– Introduce new ideas (tools, strategies, processes) that help us improve how we develop our products
– Build relationships with Product Engineering and with those relationships help us improve our processes and collaboration
– Design entirely new features and possibly bring new design patterns into the ULP.
Within six months, you will:
– Likely help us launch at least one new product or major feature that’s just a spark of an idea in someone’s mind right now
– Help us update our designs as our brand and the market continue to evolve
– Suggest and build consensus around entirely new features from a design-perspective to improve our users’ experience.
What do you need to bring?
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN:
As our team continues to grow and evolve, the skills needed to be a Senior Designer will evolve as well. We’d like you to either demonstrate these abilities or if you don’t have them today, demonstrate the ability to learn them once you are part of the team!
– Significant experience designing user interfaces and experiences for web and mobile
– Significant experience designing for the SE Asian marke
– Ability to show design work off and explain your reasoning behind your design decisions We believe in making well-reasoned decisions and we love to have them driven by data if possible
– Understanding of general design patterns and principles and the ability to share
– Comfort with Git or source control in general, and a general understanding of agile software development processes and where you’d fit in
– Successful experience working with software engineers
– Skills in both written and verbal communication. We need to talk to each other (often over Google Meet) but we also really need to document our decisions to ensure clear communication and that ideas don’t get lost between teams and over time.
What will you gain?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.
CÁCH THỨC ỨNG TUYỂN: