Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh
JOB POSITION: [R&D]_DIGITAL TOOL DEVELOPER
In July 2014, Bosch Automotive R&D Center was set up, locating in Ho Chi Minh City. The continuous growth of this center is in line with Bosch’s strategy in Vietnam to become a preferred partner in R&D in ASEAN region. There are 04 groups at R&D Center now: Push Belt (CT), Components and Connectors (CC), Engineering Virtualization Service (EVI), Product Development Code (PDC). Our development scope is from designing, testing, simulating to managing platform and application projects for below products
– Leading AI/digitalization activities in areas of product development and production
– AI projects: work closely with domain expert to understand business case, collect, process, analyze data, build the machine learning model, perform evaluation of model with prove of concept, support/work on model deployment
– Digitalization topics: responsible to derive requirements, develop the concept, implement, deploy and maintain digitalization applications
– Collaborate, communicate with necessary departments to drive the activities from ideation to implementation
– Document development process, make report and present topic.
– Knowledge in AI, machine learning, Power BI, Power App, Out system…
– Proficient in scripting programming language such as Python, MATLAB.
– Familiar with big data tools such as Hadoop, Kafka, …
– Experienced using Git.
– Ability to work independently
– Knowledge about product development/mechanical engineering is an advantage
– Multiple careers within one company
– Flexible working models
– International collaboration.
Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd. – Ho Chi Minh
Add: Deutsches Haus, Floor 15, 33 Le Duan Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (84 28) 6258 3690
Fax (84 28) 6258 3692