JOB TITTLE: Quality Control (QA QC/Tester)
OVERAL JOB PURPOSE:
We are looking for a QC to join our growing business in Ho Chi Minh office.
Reporting directly to the Test Lead, this role offers an excellent opportunity to support the business and to enhance its testing capabilities. The duties will consist of Manual Testing, which will be utilised to support and enhance our testing. As part of this role, the QC will work closely with a variety of different stakeholders, across the business, for project and BAU deliverables.
The QC is responsible for developing Test Scripts and Test Data for applications to ensure fitness for purpose and compliance with requirements and designs.
MAIN DUTIES OF JOB:
– Assist Test Lead reviewing and supporting documentation to be produced by the testing
team, including; Test Quality Matrix ,Test Entry/Exit criteria, daily reporting, and test
– Working with UK Team , perform SIT, FAT ,UAT for Application Team.
– Validation of existing or new processes as part of the FAT execution, including the
revision and updating of business processes according to business requirements.
– Execution of regressions test scripts.
– Conducting smoke tests in the Test environment to ensure the upgrade which has been
released is stable.
– Analysis and interpretation of Business Requirements.
– Review and accept project plans at project commencement and specify the milestones and
estimated hours for test case writing and testing.
– Demonstrate the ability to design efficient test cases and analyse and provide reporting on
the test results.
– To provide testing progress reports and ensure any potential issues are raised.
– To ensure project deadlines are met through proactive management of testing tasks
– Participate in defect review and project related meetings.
– Have a proactive and good work relationship with other members of the project team.
– Generate/maintain manual regression test suite.
– Provide input into daily scrum, planning, estimation and retrospective sessions.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
– Understand web technologies
– Experience of SI/FAT/UAT testing/coordination
– In depth knowledge of the testing lifecycle
– Good Knowledge of Web Testing, and/or other SaaS platforms
– Agile Methodology experience
– Good stakeholder management
– Excellent customer management skills
– Commitment to deliver quality applications and products
– Knowledge of testing in multiple platforms/browsers/devices
– Ability to help/perform root cause analysis
– Strong QA and test industry knowledge of standards and methodologies
– Understanding of release and project management
– Working in an onshore/offshore environment
– Competitive Remuneration
– Performance Bonus and 13th Salary
– UK/French Working Environment
– Sick Leave paid by SCC.
– SCC Health Care with comprehensive coverage including Accident 24/24, Inpatient, Outpatient, Dental Care and open policy for Dependents.
– Annual Health Check.
– Company Annual Trip and Year End Party.
– Travel Insurance and Per Diem Allowance when travelling onsite.
APPLY: Send CV to email: Thu.email@example.com