InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort
KHU NGHỈ DƯỠNG SANG TRỌNG BÊN BỜ BIỂN
VỊ TRÍ CẦN TUYỂN: TRAINING OFFICER – SỐ LƯỢNG: 01
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Prepare for training venue.
– Prepares and administers detailed induction program for new colleagues.
– Conduct necessary training for line Associates.
– Maintain records of training attendance.
– Assist Training Manager Conduct departmental skills audits.
– Assist Training Manager in organizing training such as: First Aid Courses; Fire Fighting; Rescue Training; Other compulsory training.
– Assist Training Manager with activities in building the company’s culture.
– Assist in promote and facilitate cross-training, job rotation, and multi-skills.
– Assist Training Manager with site inspections for schools, colleges, and universities for implementing the IHG Academy program.
– Create and keep trainee database up-to-date.
– Conduct trainee’s entry interview.
– Adherence to pre, during and post trainee checklists.
– Manage cycle of recruitment, induction, training for trainees.
– Ensure trainee’s awareness of HR Policies and procedures.
– Assit trainees with counseling and career management.
– Maintenance of trainees’ files.
– Conduct trainees’ exit interviews and provide feedback.
– Initiate programs which foster good work relations such as social club and consultative committees.
– Assists in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversees their implementation through ongoing training.
– Ensuring colleagues to comply with grooming standards and providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
– Regularly communicates with colleagues to maintain good relations.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
• Social Insurance as law
• Bao Viet Health insurance for personal and family
• 24/7 Accident Insurance
• Rest & Relaxation Allowance
• Repatriation allowance
• Home Leave allowance
• Housing, uniform, meal, and transportation are provided by the resort
• Gym room
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Training or related field.
2. Service years in the field:
1-2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Knowledge and skills: Knowledge of teaching methods.
Proficient in MS Office
Strong ethics and reliability.
Demonstrated ability to interact with employees and third parties at all levels.
Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
4. Language: Good English
YÊU CẦU HỒ SƠ
– English CV
– Certificate related applied position
– Phone: 02973 97 8888/0919 290 709
– Email: email@example.com