American Education Group (AEG)
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Officer (Nhân Viên Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng)
– Responsible for re-enrollment monthly target
– Fill up classes with students to meet the minimum number of students in each class
– Do re-enroll and care call
– Consult extra course at AEG.
2. Course Administration
– Prepare and maintain class folders
– Manage class information/schedule: open, cancel, delay, start date, end date, term/final test, parents meeting Deliver product presentations
– Update parents/ students with course progress
– Input results.
3. Customer Service
– Support with organizing events/ activities for students
– Handle students’ requests/ complaints on a daily basis
– Prepare and do customer survey (via hard copy form and telesales)
– Check attendant Call absence.
– Visit class
4. Admin Tasks
– Update student list daily
– Manage enrollment document
– Update and manage student information
– Check and follow up all requests till the end
– Manage transfer fee/transfer class/save fee document.
5. Working Locations:
AEG – 37B Pham Ngoc Thach Street., Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
or AEG – 190 Quang Trung Street, Ward 10, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City.
– Competitive basic salary + bonus
– Professional and holistic training
– Creative, supportive and competitive colleagues
– 12 days annual leave + 4 days sick leave
– Discount on English courses for IELTS preparation at AEG Vietnam
– Discount for employee’ children
– Other benefits: laptop, telephone, uniform, free employee parking.
– Graduated College/University in Economics, Business Administration Foreign Language or equivalent fields
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the equivalent positions
– Be able to work by shifts, Saturday & Sunday
– Strong customer service skills
– Good communication and persuasion skills
– Problem analytical and solving abilities
– Good at English.
Please send your CV to email: email@example.com