PMAX -Total Performance Marketing Company
We are seeking dynamic talents with a strong business mindset and experiences in Commercial for Ecommerce to join our team. The position will be in charge of planning and managing commercial activities for PMAX’s clients, manage project & client relationships, building up portfolios, and managing P&L of the assigned accounts.
Plan & implement commercial activities:
+ Plan and implement product assortment, pricing, and promotion to achieve the sales target.
+ Planning and forecasting sales, margins, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
+ Setting monthly, weekly, and daily sales targets.
+ Monitoring actual vs. target performance review (daily & month-to-date).
+ Drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising and overall presentation of specific category ownership.
+ Prepare and implement seasonal/monthly campaigns and initiatives.
+ Identify ways to drive sales generation through business analysis; ensures action is taken to maximize sales potential.
Relationship building & Project management:
+ Build up relationships with brands & partners to highly get client credibility.
+ Execute project independently at a level difficult or multi-project at the same and lower level at the same time with limited guidance from project leader.
+ Able to get requests and understand the context of the client team. Define the scope of work, and estimate deliverables, consult workplan independently.
+ Be on top of projects about performance and give suggestions on how to make them better.
– Support to build core solutions & processes for Commercial products.
– Coordinate with other teams (Account, BD) to plan, hunt, and onboard clients to strengthen the portfolio, and manage performance to maximize P&L of the assigned accounts.
– Coordinate with other product teams (Campaign, Merchandising, Strategy, Media, Creative, etc.) to execute and drive client’s performance.
– Work closely with the creative team to produce materials.
– Get feedback from clients and improve the providing services to deliver the best.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and platforms, and coordinate to deliver results.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
– Experience (1+ year) in E-commerce, especially in Commercial, Campaign planning, and management and Merchandising/ KAM in e-commerce platforms/ in Media Agency with the relevant skillset
– Analytical mind, good problem-solving skills, and business acumen.
– Strong brain power
– Growth mindset
– Ability to work under high pressure
– Strong connection & network to platforms
– Excellent time management skills
– Excellent data analysis, communication, and presentation skills
– Good teamwork skills
– Very strong knowledge of Excel (experience in financial modeling preferred)
– Experience in Beauty, FMCG, Fashion vertical
– Client First: Put the client’s interest before ours, bring the absolutely best values and services to the client and develop long-term partnerships with them.
– Integrity: Say and do the right thing, even if it is at our own cost.
– Teamwork & Fun: Build lasting great teams where there are great contributions, relationships, and fun, build a PMAX mafia.
– Develop People: Invest in our people and make sure everyone grows & learns over time. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
– Innovative: Never satisfied with the status quo, always try new ideas, fail fast, take risks, aim to improve, and break through.
– Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
– Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
– Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
– Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
– Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
– Other staff welfare allowances.
– Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
– Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
– Transparent career development with attractive Learning & – Development programs for each level.
– Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.
LIÊN HỆ và ỨNG TUYỂN:
Sala City, 1st Floor, 28-36 Nguyen Co Thach Street, An Loi Dong Ward, Dist. 2, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /(+84) 28 7300 1778
Hoặc trực tiếp ứng tuyển tại: https://pmax.com.vn/career-deltail/commercial-executive/